Uluwatu Villa Indulgence
Create an amazing Bali escape with family or friends. Beyond the luxury of a pool villa to call your private hideaway, this indulgence package offers convenient benefits. Arrive and depart in seamless style as we take care of your airport transfers. Begin each day in paradise with a delicious breakfast buffet, overlooking the Indian Ocean. Choose one of two special experiences to enhance your stay. Unwind into a Balinese Massage which is rooted in Chinese and Indian wellness traditions, and combines Indonesian floral oil with long gliding movements, skin rolling and firm kneading along pressure points to relax muscles, boost the circulation and promote overall wellbeing. Alternatively opt for the sumptuous set menu dinner, which comes with a choice of Balinese or western cuisine, to be savoured either at our rooftop restaurant with a magnificent Indian Ocean view or in the comfort and privacy of your villa.
- Two nights' accommodation or more in a two or three bedroom pool villa
- Daily breakfast for four persons staying in a two bedroom villa and six persons staying in a three bedroom villa
- Personalised arrival assistance at immigration (visa fee not included)
- Return airport transfers between Ngurah Rai International Airport and Anantara Uluwatu Resort & Spa for a maximum of four persons with luggage
- A choice of one of the following for four persons staying in a two bedroom villa and six persons staying in a three bedroom villa:
- Choice of a four course western or Balinese set menu dinner, either at 360° restaurant or in-villa
- 60 minute Balinese Massage at Anantara Spa
Now - December 31, 2015
|Two Bedroom Garden Pool Villa||Rates start from||USD 950|
|Two Bedroom Ocean Front Pool Villa||Rates start from||USD 1,275|
|Three Bedroom Ocean Front Pool Villa||Rates start from||USD 1,650|
All rates are subject to a 21% tax and service charge.
The rates quoted are per room per night, subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
Minimum two night consecutive stay required.
For the period 16 July – 31 August a high season surcharge of USD 80.00++ per room per night applies.
Above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or be exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.